Friday, February 26, 2021

 Dust, Cobwebs and Life.


Wow.   Too long.  Too too long.  Did I say too long? :P

Yet what's captured here is still, if not even more priceless.  People have come and go.  Some have left us for eternity.  You've grown so much.

You are now in Form 1, and in two weeks we will know if you'll make it into boarding school or not.  Baba wants you to go.  Me?  Can't decide.

I just thought I'd take a peek into this blog and see if I would pick up writing again.  I realized I loved writing down my thoughts.  It has always been therapeutic.  

You should try it some time Sayang.  It calms the nerves.  

The pages doesn't judge.  The keyboard heeds your lead, and state no objection whatsoever about what you want to say.  WIFLE time.  What I Feel Like Expressing.

Lately, I have been thinking about my life when I first moved to study in Ann Arbor.  Gosh, that was an experience.  I was so, so, so, naive.  Yet, I survived two years there. 

Living thousands of miles away from your family was both liberating and painful.  There was no one to tell you not do something.  You had to decide for yourself and bear all consequences of those decision.  Yourself.

Maybe. Yeah.  I'll start writing about that life in my next few post.


No comments:

Post a Comment