Thursday, December 2, 2010

Missing Your Grandmother

Not a day passes by that I don't miss your grandmother, so this post is dedicated to her.

Mak,

I cannot wish that you are still around, because the fact of the matter is, you are with Allah now. I can just say, that I miss you very-very much. I know everyone misses you.

Ayah, still sometimes call out your name without even realizing.

Abang, misses you all the time too. In his own way, he yearns for you. I know.

I miss all the afternoon phone calls you use to make, just to ask me what to cook for dinner that day.

I miss seeing you seated where you normally seat to watch tv.

I miss you calling out to us to tell us you're going upstairs to rest.

I miss seeing you seated in-front of the kitchen sink while you prepare stuff to cook.

I miss seeing you seated at the edge of your bed waiting for Isya' prayer.

Cannot continue with this post...need to clear off my tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment