Thursday, January 21, 2010

Easy Come, Easy Go

There is nothing definite in life. All that we have is God's and it can be taken anyway in a split second. As such, use the time given to the fullest.

With this in mind, I constantly think about how my actions will affect others. In my life, on a daily basis, I aim not to impart grievances to anyone. Everything can be done in a better way. I learn from a wise friend, you are no one if you don't have the respect of others. But for other people to respect you, you must respect others first.

I pray everyday:
- not to be consumed by what I think I know, and think less of others,
- to show the civil side of me, and not the ugly side of me,
- to be humble, and never be boastful,
- to be a better and wholesome person in life.

Remember Khadijah, ikut resmi padi, makin berisi, makin tunduk. Don't ever think you are above anyone. Money cannot buy happiness and friends. That has been proven again and again.

Your fate can turn in a split second. Easy come, easy go.

No comments:

Post a Comment